Sunday, January 16, 2005

National "Not Nearly As Much Nausea Day"!

Yes, everyone, today is National "Not Nearly As Much Nausea Day"! And if you don't understand the significance of such a day, then you have either never been pregnant or have not read the rest of my blog. For which I forgive you.

Today I

1) went out to brunch
2) ate the brunch without any dry-heaving
3) kept the brunch down!
4) have kept the small nausea at bay with the Coca-Cola that dear husband thoughtfully picked up for me. I do appreciate the gesture, but find it very hard to understand how it can be so difficult to remember this: CAFFEINE-FREE REGULAR COKE. That's it! That's all you have to remember, dear husband! I currently have a fridge full of Caffeine-Free Diet Coke, and Caffeine-FULL Regular Coke.

It's a banner day in our household.

No comments: