Monday, October 17, 2005

A tiny blog about me

For posterity's sake:

I am going to be honest about my weight here. If you don't want to hear it, close the browser!

I started the pregnancy at 173. At the end of the pregnancy, I was at 200. Two weeks after Nate was born, I weighed 163. I now weigh 155, according to my weigh-in this morning. My goal is to lose a pound a week in advance of our trip at Aruba at the end of February. My other goal is to keep my diet a secret from the hubby, who won't notice the incremental loss. Then I can be a big surprise in a bathing suit.

Thank goodness for breastfeeding! It really sucks off the pounds. (My daily walks aren't hurting matters either, to give myself a smidgen of credit) Off to eat my Lean Cuisine! (It really isn't just lean, it's cuisine!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP LEAH! (I mean that in a loving way) I hope that happens to me. LOL! I started this pregnancy at 180. Yikes.

Must. breast. feed.

;)