Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Product un-placement Tuesday

Along with products I love and use, I'm also going to feature products that are hysterically useless (in my opinion. It's my blog, so I can say whatever I want. If you created it / love it / whatever, I hope your feelings aren't hurt. If they are, you have far too much time to worry about these things).

Here's one for today:



The Babykeeper (tm). Hang your baby by straps in dirty, yucky bathrooms. Because they might touch something. And die. And don't even get me started on dirty, yucky shopping carts! They could kill you just by looking at you.

People, there are enough real problems to worry about in this world. Eating disorders, self-esteem issues, date rape, short-shorts, whether or not Jeffrey really did outsource his construction...

(answer, probably yes. Do I care? No. Am I rooting for Laura to lose as a result? Yep.)

Discuss amongst yourselves.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is unnerving looking at this poor little girl! Think of all the grief you could have given me if I had done this to you or D!