Ran across an unexpected rebate offer in the Washington Post this morning. It's a great deal if you're a DC resident and planning on buying booze anyway.
Beer & Wine:
Receive $15 when you buy any six packs of 8 beers or more, or wines (750ml or larger), out of the following options:
- Sterling Vintner's Collection Wine
- BV Coastal Estates Wine
- Rosenblum Cellars Vintner's Cuvee
- Guinness Draught
- Smirnoff Ice Premium Flavored Malt Beverages
- Parrot Bay Tropical Flavored Malt Beverages
Receive $15 off 3 bottles or $35 off 6 bottles (750ml or larger) out of the following options (I'm including a selection; there are more offers listed). I assume you can only buy one of each bottle for the rebate.
- Smirnoff Vodka (any flavor)
- Crown Royal Blended Canadian Whiskey
- Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum
- Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila (Gold or Silver)
- Smirnoff Cocktails (any flavor)
- Johnnie Walker Red Label
Check page A11 of the December 14th post. This offer is valid 12/13/09 through 1/17/10 and is limit one offer per household. Another easy way to save some money if you were planning on stocking up for the holidays!