Thursday, September 6, 2007

A passle of boys

Nate starts "preschool" on Monday, so we went in today for a meeting with the teacher and to give him a chance to get used to the room. He had fun, but was hesitant to part from me, which surprised me.



We gave him a chance to play in the room by himself about 15 minutes after we got there, and he didn't want me to go. No crying - just insisted that he was coming with me. We filled out forms in the other room, and then headed back in to play. I hung out for about 20 minutes, and then told him I was going potty and I'd be back soon. I only stepped out for about 5 minutes, but he was still smiling when I got back. Good sign.

He managed to handle snack time pretty well, too.



Wish us luck on Monday!

1 comment:

crazedmommy said...

Oh Nate you'll love it! And you'll love it too Leah :)

Kyla went back today after a month off and she was so excited. Dan said I'd miss her...but really I was glad to have some quiet :) And I'll be glad to have some alone time with Maggie when she gets here too. I can't wait to hear how she did.