Monday, June 13, 2005

My worst day would be...

In the spirit of Mimi Smartypants:

Leah's Worst Day:

6:30 am - Wake up alarm that Stewart set the night before, but neglected to turn off when he got up early and started staring at the computer. Be unable to go back to sleep.

7:00 am - Come downstairs to find out that my Palm Pilot died, and I have no idea what my schedule is for the day. Have a nagging feeling I'm forgetting something important, but be unable to remember.

7:15 am - Notice that there is a voice mail notification on my phone. Call only to find out that I have 7 new messages. 6 are the insidious beeping of a fax machine, and the 7th is someone important leaving a message, but saying his phone number so fast that I can't write it down.

7:30 am - Go to eat some breakfast, and realize that all I have is yogurt.

8:00 am - Leave for work. Realize I have no gas.

8:30 am - Arrive at my workplace. I, of course, am the administrative assistant to a very busy, insensitive, business-man type.

12:30 am - Lunch at my desk.

6:30 pm - Head from work to the gym. Spinning class, followed by a short abs class.

8:30 pm - Head home, to my very loud apartment above the disco.

8:45 pm - Dinner of dry baked chicken and steamed broccoli.

8:45 pm - Discovery that the cable is out, and the internet is dead.

8:50 pm - Die of misery.

No comments: