Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Not much of an update.

Not too much is new here, but I wanted to make sure to check in. I'm going to be away for the next week, so if anything exciting happens I'll let you know when I return.

For the first 3 days, I'll be on a road-trip to Maine with sister-in-law Susan, driving niece Staige to camp. Staige will be great to travel with, and I'm excited to have some time alone with Susan on the way back - there are always so many kids around that we never get to have a grown-up talk. Sisters Natalie and Lucy will be staying here with Stewart.

Susan is so, so excited about the baby, and loves to hear about all of the details. It's really nice to have someone to kvell with - I don't want to go on too much with the people who have to be around me every day!

Then, over the weekend, Stewart and I will be out at CHJ celebrating our one-year anniversary. A weekend alone in an isolated place...hopefully we'll still be married when we leave! I'm looking forward to swimming the weekend away.

Still working on the nursery, but we're really getting there.

Guess that's it!

No comments: