Thursday, August 10, 2006

Show off.

Remember that infurating expression about nothing being constant except change? I hate when those things are true. Just when I get into a good routine and start to count on it and make plans around it, Nate's gotta go and be an overachiever. It looks like he's already at the "one nap a day" point, and it's making me crazy. After about 3 hours of having him awake, I've run out of material: we've read books, played "gonna getcha", toddled around the basement, done our tickling, gone for a stroll, and what the heck else is there to do? I guess now that he's walking we can venture off to the playground, but it's so hot that it's hard to motivate to do that. Do you think he could walk there himself? It's only 3 blocks away. You can almost see it from the stoop! I mean, if I'm gonna have an over-achieving kid, I might as well get something out of it!

No comments: