Tuesday, June 24, 2008

CVS weekly deals - June 22nd

Not a whole lot of deals for me this week, but free is always good.



Soyjoy bars are on sale for a buck, and when you buy 4 you get 4 ECBs. I bought 20 on my account and 20 on Stewart's. I've heard they're pretty terrible, but Nate liked it just fine. Yay for healthy free snacks!

The vitamins are B0G0, and I had two coupons for $2/off. Found Vitamin C for $5.39, so I paid $.70 for each bottle (only one is shown because I gave one to a friend).

The Colgate is on sale for $2.99 and each is generating 2 ECBs. I had 5 coupons for $1/off from a recent Sunday insert.

I had a few $3/15 coupons leftover and decided to try one at the self-checkout. It went through just fine!

Merchandise cost: $60.34

ECBs generated: $50
Coupons used: $12

Net cost: Earned $1.66!

No comments: