Monday, January 5, 2009

Cheap Pampers at Shoppers Food Warehouse

I rarely make the trek out to Shoppers Food Warehouse in Arlington, but this deal's calling my name:

Spend $30 (on a list of products) and get $15 towards your next order. That's half price, and with the $1 coupons from previous inserts, that's pretty darn cheap diapers. The other items on the list that sounded promising were Progresso Soup and Bounty paper towels. You can check the insert here target=blank for all the details.

I planned to run out tonight but have run out of steam. I'll haul Jack out tomorrow while Nate's in preschool, and return some items to Old Navy while I'm there (that counts as income, right?)

I'll update with photos after the kiddos are in bed tomorrow. Tonight I'm going to sit on the couch, watch some West Wing reruns, and do a little planning on the garden for this summer. I love that Burpee catalog!

No comments: