Monday, January 5, 2009

A couponers happy news



I live three walking blocks from a grocery store and I'm fairly happy with it. It's a simple store with plain-old aisles (instead of these islands of produce all over the place that seem so trendy at Whole Foods and our new Safeway). I can walk up and down and see what I need to bring home. Did I mention it's three blocks away? With a parking lot for the days I need to bring home heavy stuff?

And they know us there, the women stocking the shelves and working the pharmacy call out to Jack when we stroll by. Everyone stops to say hello to him and coo over him and I ask about their grand-babies and it's pretty nice.

So imagine my delight when I picked up their circular for this week and learned that they're now doubling coupons up to $.99 every day! I will stop by this week to test it out and make sure it's really working. Thanks, Giant!

1 comment:

Cent With Love said...

Hmm, I just noticed that our local Stop N Shop changed their logo to the same as your Giant logo. I'm guessing they're affiliated!