Cost before ECBs and coupons: $22.66
Cost after ECBs and coupons: 99 cents!
- The Buddies were $1.39 each - I had 2 coupons worth $5 off, leaving a cost of 1.95
- The Ambi soap was $2.19 minus a CVS coupon for $2 off any Ambi skincare item
- The Mentos were $1.69 each, on sale BOGO. I had eight coupons for $1 off, which actually helped negate the extra cost of the Buddies and the Ambi.
Cost before ECBs and coupons: $47.83
Cost after ECBs and coupons: EARNED $3.16 (after sales tax, I earned $2.30)
- The Gillette shampoo was $4.99 and generating 3 ECBs. I used 3 coupons for $2 off, making them FREE
- The OneTouch meter was $19.99 and I had a coupon for $20 off (needed this for a family member)
- The Almay soaps were $.99 each, and part of a "Buy $10 of Almay, get 5 ECBs deal." I bought 11 of them and had seven coupons for $1 off. So I spent about $4 and earned $5 ECBs.
- The Glade warmers were each $.99 and generating $2 ECBs. I earned $2 just by buying them!