Friday, July 24, 2009

Harris Teeeter super doubles

Sorry for the very long silence! The house closing has turned into a nightmare; I think all will be resolved by Tuesday but it's been harrowing.

All of the balls in the air got me into a little funk a few weeks ago and I've been doing the bare minimum to take care of my kids and the house. Yesterday I woke up feeling a bit better; today was better yet. Perseverence.

So I got myself over to Harris Teeter today for super doubles (they're doubling coupons up to $1.98). Some fun deals to be had!




Kraft dressing - on sale for $3.45, used $1.50 off for a net cost of $.45
Terra Chips - on sale for $2.99, used $1 off for a net cost of $.99/bag
Buitoni pasta - costs $2.29, used $1 off for a net cost of $.29
Wholly salsa - on sale for $1.50, used $1 off to make it free!
Wholly guacamole - costs $1.99, used $1 off to make it free!
Oreo Cakesters - on sale for $2.99, used $1 off for a net cost of $.99
Capri Sun juices - on sale for $2.69, used $1 off for a net cost of $.69
Starbucks Frappaccino - costs $1.79, used $1 off to make it free!
Bagelfuls - on sale for $2.49, used $1 off for a net cost of $.49
Juicy Juice immunity - costs $2.99, used $1 off for a net cost of $.99
Frank's Hot Sauce - costs $1.29, used $1 off to make it free!
Sure deodorant - costs $2.59, used $1.50 off to make it free!
Danactive yogurt drink - on sale for $1.99, used $1 off to make it free!
Activia yogurt - on sale for $1.99, used $1 off to make it free!

This goes on for another 5 days and I will definitely be back for more. The Oreo cakesters are a fun treat to put in Nate's lunches and at 99 cents a box it's a steal. The CapriSuns will be a special every-now-and-then treat I can surprise him with. Free yogurt is great for smoothies (not vegan, I know.) Got the Bagelfuls free a few weeks ago and Nate loved them; whatever I have to do to get him out the door in the morning is good with me - definitely getting more at 49 cents a box!

Off to clip coupons for tomorrow!

No comments: