Tuesday, July 28, 2009

He did it! Stewart ROCKED the coupons!

I did give him easy ones, but I'm very impressed with the job Stewart did on the coupons at Harris Teeter:



Bagelfuls - on sale for $2.49, used $1 off for a net cost of 49 cents each
Oreo Cakesters - on sale for $2.99, used $1 off for a net cost of 99 cents each
Morningstar Farms veggie burgers - on sale for $4/box, used $1 off for a net cost of $2/box
DanActive - on sale for $1.99, used $1 off to make them free!
CapriSun - on sale for $2.69, used $1 off for a net cost of 69 cents
Activia yogurt - on sale for $1.99, used $1 off to make them free!
Buitoni - costs $2.29, used $1 off for a net cost of 29 cents each

Today is the last day of super coupons and I'm going to try to go by. I've been so sick the last 4 days and my Mom is here helping me today, so I'll either nap the whole day or take advantage and get us both to HT to pound through the last 40 coupons. Hmmmm...nap or free food? They're both so great! :-)

No comments: