Sunday, July 13, 2008

Boy it's fun when it works!

I love it when a deal comes together just the way you want it to.



I hit CVS early this morning to make sure the cashiers weren't stressed with a lot of people in line behind me. I wanted to see how it would all work out. The cashier and I talked about whether to use 2 or 3 per coupon, and decided to try it with 3 (at $.99 each). He rang 3 through and then scanned the coupon. He seemed apologetic that the coupon would have to be adjusted down to $2.97. I was thrilled. I'm printing out some more $3/2 coupons tonight and clearing them out tomorrow.

I also got a free hand-sanitizer from a coupon that printed out on a previous receipt.

Merchandise total, including sales tax, before coupons: $16.64
Net cost after coupons: 85 cents. Wahoo!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

I wish I would have thought about this the other day! I am such a rookie!