Friday, May 16, 2008

CVS weekly deals - May 11-17th

I'm only going to focus on the truly FREE CVS weekly deals, so the weekly lists will be pretty short. There are plenty of not-free really great deals you can find and work, especially when you actually need the item you're buying. Check out Money Saving Mom (in my blog list) for the best deals and links to tons of other sites that specialize in that.

I can only find two FREE deals this week, but they're both great.

* There's a Hawaiian Tropic deal in this week's ad (page 15) generating $10 ECBs when you buy any 2 products (Limit 1). Many CVS stores have a Hawaiian Tropics lip balm priced at $1.99 - buy two for $3.98, and get $10 in ECBs! I could not find the lip balm here in Washington, DC but there are reports of them in abundance elsewhere.

* Buy 1 Colgate MaxFresh burst, Total Advanced clean, Whitening fresh toothpaste (4 oz.), Wave or Sponge Bob toothbrush at $2.99, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 5). Go here and print out the coupon on the left for $1 off a toothbrush, and the coupon on the right for $1.50 off the toothpaste. You're allowed to print each coupon twice. Go to the store and buy two toothbrushes and two toothpastes - the sale price for all four should be $11.96. After the four coupons your cost should be $6.96, and you'll receive $8 in ECBs! (Note: instead of receiving $8 ECBs, my receipt only printed out $4. I took the receipt and my items to a manager who opened up a cash register and gave me $4. I'm confident that these items matched the offer, so you should be okay.)

Here's my freebie photo for the week!

No comments: