Thursday, May 15, 2008

Free stuff!

In April, I got these monthly deal items from CVS. The merchandise is worth $114.27 and my net cost was $2.38.



In May, I got these monthly deal items from CVS. The merchandise is worth $97.12 and my net cost was $.13. There are additional weekly deals that I got; I'll post those separately.



There are about a million blogs about how to get free, and almost free, stuff from CVS, Rite Aid, and Walgreens. I'm not going to replicate the great posts and the work they've already done, so if you're interested in learning "the systems", check out these sites:

* Money Saving Mom (check the Beginner's links on the right)
* Be Thrifty Like Us
* Centsible Savings
* A great CVS starter guide - step-by-step instructions for May's deals

A lot of these "frugal bloggers" will do scenarios that depend on searching through old coupons from the paper, which I've decided isn't worth my time.

I will try to post the best CVS monthly and weekly deals, only items you can get for FREE, and only ones that depend on coupons you can quickly print online. Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions.

No comments: